Hendrik Schwarzer from Orchestral Tools has announced details of their new Berlin Woodwind library,
After 3 weeks of recordings, 6 months of editing, mapping and scripting, we´re proud to announce our upcoming library “Berlin Woodwinds”, which will be released soon! Berlin Woodwinds is the biggest sample-collection in the Orchestral Tools family. We put much love and ideas into the recordings. Produced in a city which is famous for its history, tradition and the best orchestras in the world.
He’s also released video demos of various aspects of the library in action:
Creating Berlin Woodwinds
“Berlin Stories” Screencast by Sascha Knorr
Flute 1 Legato first overview
Runs & Fast Lines
- True Legato for all instruments and ensembles
- Powerful 8x RR Staccato and Staccatissimo Patches
- Playable Runs
- Divisi with 2nd and up to 3rd instruments
- Trills Orchestrator with up to never before recorded 5th trills
- Runs Builder
- Up to 3 different vibrato styles
- Controllable key and wind noises
- 100 GB of samples (53 GB compressed)
- 24Bit / 48KHz Patches
- Works with the free Kontakt Player 5 or Kontakt 5
Berlin Woodwinds is set to be released on August 8th and is currently offering a lower pre-order price.
Battle of the Woodwinds
How does Berlin Woodwinds compare to the CineWinds and Hollywood Winds? We’ll find out over the next couple of weeks when the first reviews hit the web. Which library do you think will take the Woodwind crown?